Mammography Physics Support Services
Provides support services that assure clinical mammography image quality meets and/or exceed Federal and professional standards. These services include and are not limited to:
- Medical Physicist Mammography Annual Program Evaluation — Provide evaluation of all FDA approved mammography X-ray devices, digital printers and video display systems, as defined by the American College of Radiology, and The Mammography Quality Standards Act.
- Provide quarterly mammography program quality control program review.
- Video Display evaluation and technologist quality control program creation and evaluation.
- Major and minor repair post engineering repairs.
- Support and design quality control programs for Breast MRI and Breast Ultrasound programs.
- Support and design quality control programs in Stereotactic Breast Imaging
Learn more about the latest American College of Radiology, standards, and program requirements. Learn more about the latest information related to FDA-MQSA major equipment repair.